When you book a SoundKreations program, you are hiring a dancer, a teacher, a mentor, a big brother or sister and someone who takes the responsibility of supporting today’s youth very seriously. Your school is our dance studio. In-school experiences are all that we do which means an SK instructor is uniquely trained for the in-school program environment. These instructors are not coming into your school to simply impress your students- they are coming into to your school to inspire your students, to expand their idea of what is possible… and to impress them 😉
Do all of our instructors have up-to-date Security Clearances, Liability Insurance, and WCB Accounts… of course!
- NicoleNicole Pemberton, Team Leader with SoundKreations, teaches artist residencies in schools with SoundKreations and continues to spread the love of dance through teaching at various studios such as DJD, Wildflower Arts Centre, Footprints Dance and Free Spirit Dance.
- JordanJordan Dack, owner and operator of SoundKreations Inc. has been a dancer, poet, and educator all of his life.
- BenBenjamin, Regional Funk Manager at SoundKreations, began his adventure in dance at the age of 16 when he was accepted into the prestigious Young Canadians of the Calgary Stampede.
- NandoFernando has a major passion for teaching dance and training as a top level elite dancer himself.
- Ajay"To me It’s really about being able to connect and communicate with others through music."
- CodyIn my later years I developed a passion for latin dance and fitness where I then moved to Spain and travelled across Europe to train and then teach styles including salsa, merengue, bachata, and cumbia.
- JoshAt the age of 11, Josh fell in love with Hip Hop. From music to dance to the culture itself, Hip Hop is where he finds himself most at home.
- TyTy Flemming is an energetic dance instructor, a conscious spoken word poet, improv hip/hop artist and a stand up comedian!
- TheresaTheresa is known for her high energy classes for both children and adults, creating a safe environment where students are not restricted by the opinions of others or weighed down by the troubles of everyday life.
- RebeccaRebecca Dawn specializes in a high-quality blend of world fusion sounds with conscious urban lyricism.
- BradenBraden Lyster is a compassionate, goofy, creative ninja on a mission to help others tap into the true force of their nature.
- ZamI strive for positively impacting others while creating a safe space to grow, to heal, to dream and take action.
- Asha"I want everyone to believe that they can achieve whatever they want to achieve, as long as they're willing and committed to believing in their dream and in doing what it takes to achieve it."
- Alexis"Surrounded by the rich tropical rhythms in Havana, Cuba, Alexis discovered his passion for dancing at just five years old."
- AmyAmy is passionate about sharing her love for hip hop dance and culture.