When you book a SoundKreations program, you are hiring a dancer, a teacher, a mentor, a big brother or sister and someone who takes the responsibility of supporting today’s youth very seriously. Your school is our dance studio. In-school experiences are all that we do which means an SK instructor is uniquely trained for the in-school program environment. These instructors are not coming into your school to simply impress your students- they are coming into to your school to inspire your students, to expand their idea of what is possible… and to impress them 😉
Do all of our instructors have up-to-date Security Clearances, Liability Insurance, and WCB Accounts… of course!
- RebeccaRebecca Dawn specializes in a high-quality blend of world fusion sounds with conscious urban lyricism.
- JoshAt the age of 11, Josh fell in love with Hip Hop. From music to dance to the culture itself, Hip Hop is where he finds himself most at home.
- TyTy Flemming is an energetic dance instructor, a conscious spoken word poet, improv hip/hop artist and a stand up comedian!
- CarmyneCarmyne Fynn has been dancing and competing since the age of 10. She started out with styles such as jazz, ballet and lyrical but later realized her love for Hip-Hop!
- JordanJordan Dack, owner and operator of SoundKreations Inc. has been a dancer, poet, and educator all of his life.
- BenBenjamin, Regional Funk Manager at SoundKreations, began his adventure in dance at the age of 16 when he was accepted into the prestigious Young Canadians of the Calgary Stampede.
- NicoleNicole Pemberton, Team Leader with SoundKreations, teaches artist residencies in schools with SoundKreations and continues to spread the love of dance through teaching at various studios such as DJD, Wildflower Arts Centre, Footprints Dance and Free Spirit Dance.
- NandoFernando has a major passion for teaching dance and training as a top level elite dancer himself.
- AshleyBorn and raised in St. Catharines, Ontario, Ashley has been dancing for most of her life. Competing and performing growing up she also started teaching and assisting at the age of 16 at her mother’s studio.
- Ajay"To me It’s really about being able to connect and communicate with others through music."
- CodyIn my later years I developed a passion for latin dance and fitness where I then moved to Spain and travelled across Europe to train and then teach styles including salsa, merengue, bachata, and cumbia.
- TheresaTheresa is known for her high energy classes for both children and adults, creating a safe environment where students are not restricted by the opinions of others or weighed down by the troubles of everyday life.