When you book a SoundKreations program, you are hiring a dancer, a teacher, a mentor, a big brother or sister and someone who takes the responsibility of supporting today’s youth very seriously. Your school is our dance studio. In-school experiences are all that we do which means an SK instructor is uniquely trained for the in-school program environment. These instructors are not coming into your school to simply impress your students- they are coming into to your school to inspire your students, to expand their idea of what is possible… and to impress them 😉
Do all of our instructors have up-to-date Security Clearances, Liability Insurance, and WCB Accounts… of course!
- JordanJordan Dack, owner and operator of SoundKreations Inc. has been a dancer, poet, and educator all of his life.
- BenBenjamin began his adventure in dance at the age of 16 when he was accepted into the prestigious Young Canadians of the Calgary Stampede. For four years he trained amongst some of the most talented youth Calgary has ever known and explored various forms of dance and vocal training.
- NicoleNicole teaches artist residencies in schools with SoundKreations and continues to spread the love of dance through teaching at various studios such as DJD, Wildflower Arts Centre, Footprints Dance and Free Spirit Dance.
- NandoFernando has a major passion for teaching dance and training as a top level elite dancer himself.
- MattMatt started off dancing when he was 13 years old after a 5 year career as a competitive gymnast with the University of Calgary Dino’s.
- Cody JCody has traveled to Australia, New York, Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton to continue his training in Urban Dance and continues to teach in schools and studios while sharing his passion and love of dance and performance.
- TheresaTheresa encourages others to get involved in Dance and appreciate it in its many forms.
- AshleyBorn and raised in St. Catharines, Ontario, Ashley has been dancing for most of her life. Competing and performing growing up she also started teaching and assisting at the age of 16 at her mother’s studio.
- Ajay"To me It’s really about being able to connect and communicate with others through music."
- Cody OIn my later years I developed a passion for latin dance and fitness where I then moved to Spain and travelled across Europe to train and then teach styles including salsa, merengue, bachata, and cumbia.
- Theresa TucciTheresa is known for her high energy classes for both children and adults, creating a safe environment where students are not restricted by the opinions of others or weighed down by the troubles of everyday life.
- Keston RossWith positive reinforcement Keston aims to explore creativity through movement.
- WakefieldPerforming in a musical capacity since age six and writing for the past 16 years, Wakefield Brewster, aka: 'da lyrical pitbull', has made his dynamic presence known on nearly 700 stages in the past seven years.
- Asha“I love movement, Dance is my life. I’m the happiest when I’m in class or performing."
- JoshIncorporating many aspects of his surroundings into his own, Josh’s new age style, emphasizing on intricacy and musicality, gives him a unique touch as a dancer and choreographer.