IN-School and ONLINE LEARNING FOR YOUR STUDENTS!
Physical Literacy | Mindfulness | Creative Process
If you’re a school operating in the fine cities of Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Victoria, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto, Halifax then you’ve probably heard of us! You know that in-school residency company that your friend over at XYZ School was raving about? Yup, that’s us! We’re SoundKreations: The in-school program provider that breathes life and relevance into dance and poetry units across Canada. We’ve led hundreds of school programs and have had the pleasure of introducing more than 150,000 smiling students to the world of dance and poetry! We are comprised of the top instructors and professional dancers, trained specifically for the school environment.
We offer an engaging and socially encouraged method of developing a student’s Physical Literacy, Mindfulness and appreciation for the creative process through the exploration of Dance and Poetry!
We’re the in-school dance residency program specialists and making your gymnasium a safe place for students to take risks and succeed is what we do best!
Now Available in:
en Français & Español
That’s right, Sound Kreations is now offering our in-school dance residency programs in French AND Spanish!
Plus, add-on Residency EXPANDED!
Take your in-school dance residency program to the NEXT LEVEL with the Residency EXPANDED add-on to receive access to:
– All music used in the in-school dance residency program
– All choreography videos included in their program + 3 additional routines!
– Student/Teacher Program resource booklets to support schools taking our programs beyond the gym!
Our Mandate (why we do what we do!)
1. To introduce a method of maintaining physical health in a fun and accessible way.
2. To develop the student’s skills as collaborative workers and creative problem solvers.
3. To give students an opportunity to develop new methods of healthy and creative recreation.
4. To give students a new framework within which the creative process is socially encouraged.
5. To explore an art‐form with ancient roots through a modern‐day lens giving renewed appreciation for the creative process.
6. To deliver content in such a way that the students relate immediately to the instructor and material, bringing the participation and involvement of the students to an exceptionally high level.
7. To create a safe environment for the students to explore, create, and perform within.
8. To offer endless opportunities for success!